by Scoobie Davis
Five Little-Known Facts About Me
Shannon over at A La Gauche tagged me to write five little-known things about myself and to pass the tag along to to other bloggers. Here goes:
1) I love jazz and rock and roll but I prefer live jazz to jazz on CDs and I prefer rock on CDs to live rock. Don't ask me why--perhaps it's the improvisational nature of jazz.
2) When I was in my mid-20's, I was lifting weights big time. I was ripped. I planned to try out for the Arena Football League but forgot about the tryout date.
3) I told my mom that the reason I decided to go to Miami University was that it was the choice of school that would allow me to become more well-rounded. I lied.
4) I taught college at the community college level for a while but I never slept with any of my students--and I'm proud of that fact. Sleeping with your students is bad form--but very tempting (you should have seen a student in one of my classes named Mandy).
5) One of the things I've been working on is a total revamping of this blog. I'll give details over the weekend.
I haven't decided who I am tagging.